The Malankara Orthodox Syrian ChurchMinistry of Human Empowerment
the Three months Awareness/Action plan on Women Safety and Empowerment to be carried out in all parishes of the Church under the Ministry of Human Empowerment has been released at Catholcate Aramana, Devalokam, Kottayam by His Holiness Baselios Marthoma Paulose II. The logo was released at a meeting organized by Devalokam Aramana to felicitate His Holiness on His birthday. His Holiness Marthoma Didymus I Valiya Bava, Metropolitans H. G. Dr. Thomas Mar Athanasios (President, MOHE) and H. G. Dr. Zacharias Mar Aprem were also present. Mr. Blessy, the renowned Film Director was the guest of honour. The office bearers of the Church, Members of the Working Committee, many priests and seminarians attended the function.
1. The outer circle of the logo denotes the whole world.
2. The focal point of the logo is the image of two women sitting face to face – denoting women solidarity, fellowship and mutual empowerment.
3. They sit at the shadow of a cross – sacrifice, endurance, selfless love and above all the victory over all evil forces.
4. The hand at the bottom – the helping and supporting hand of the society which ensures women safety.
5. The red colour in the middle highlights the positive change and progress of women through women safety and empowerment.
6. The light green colour denotes the sprout of goodness percolates into the society.
7. The slogan ‘A woman of substance’ and title ‘Penmayude Nanma’ makes the circle complete.
U Turn is the Anti -Addiction campaign of Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church.It is an effort of the…read more
The Ministry of Human Empowerment of our Church (MOHE) has decided to initiate various programs on an…read more
" SnehaThanalil Ee Sayahnam" is a Three Months Awareness programme based on the Care for the Elderly…read more